Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nossi and Winnie's future school

Last Thursday I asked Nossi and Winnie if they wanted to see the school we were building for them, so we took a little roadtrip, just outside the fence near our house. They were pretty excited to be a part of the contruction project for a little while, and very happy to have their future school so near to their house.


Headed out to the site

Brick piles seem pretty tall when you're five


Their reaction to hearing that this will someday be THEIR school

Walls coming up on Angel House Secondary




A look in through a future window




2 comments:

  1. Holly or Liz, (Not sure who writes this)
    My best friend Raegan and her mother Carol are coming to see you in a couple of days. If you could update me a couple of times while they are there I would greatly appreciate it! I understand you are super busy but any little not will be great!
    Sorry this is how I contacted you but I wasn't sure how else to go about it. I read the Angel House blog often and enjoy it greatly! It warms my heart to know that God is at work in this Awesome Ministry!

    Peaceful wishes,
    Melissa Hanson

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa, we'll keep you updated for sure! thanks for being with us on this journey!
    holly

    ReplyDelete